To ensure that your bi-folds perfectly complement their environment, we’re pleased to offer an extensive range of gorgeous colours.
The frames and fittings of our bi-folding doors are colour coated with a durable, polyester powder. This powder is manufactured by Interpon – the world leader for architectural coatings!
Choose from our popular colours
If you’re after something classic and elegant, we have a range of traditional colours. Adding innate style to any property, our popular colours include:
- Light silver metallic
- Dark silver metallic
- Hipca white
- Jet black
- Slate grey
- Anthracite grey
- Black grey
Choose from our stunning colour collections
Why not take inspiration from our unique and specially crafted palettes?
Whether you’re into modern vintage or urban chic, our array of colours will suit, or tastefully contrast with, any decorating motif. Our palettes include:
- The beach hut collection (e.g. beige red, distant blue, and rock pool)
- The gentleman’s club collection (e.g. royal blue, blue green, claret violet)
- The Hamptons collection (e.g. mint julep, signal red, citrus)
- The heritage collection (e.g. solid granite, ivory, classic white)
- The naturalist collection (e.g. mill pond, green grey, umbra grey)
- The pop art collection (e.g. traffic yellow, Marilyn’s lipstick, mint green)
- The retro collection (e.g. shamrock, pastel orange, orient red)
- The Tuscany collection (e.g. espresso, red orange, olive grove)
- The urban chic collection (e.g. graphite grey, solid steel, light grey)
Choose a completely bespoke colour
If you’d like a wider choice of RAL colours, you can opt for our bespoke range.
With 150 colours within your reach, why follow the crowd? Choose one or a combination of colours… the options are limitless!
Choose from our woodgrain finishes
If you already have an abundance of wooden frames in your property, bi-folds with a woodgrain finish could be the perfect decision.
Coming in natural oak, golden oak, mahogany, and walnut, you’ll discover how woodgrain captures the natural effect of wood, complements your existing windows and doors, and offers all the protective benefits of aluminium coating.
Get in touch
For more information on colours and finishes for your bi-fold doors, get in touch today.
Call us on 0203 874 5166, or fill in your details on our contact form.