Practical and chic bi-folding doors in Lewisham
If you flick through any glossy interiors magazine, bi-folding doors are every homeowner’s and designer’s product of choice at the moment and there are a huge range of reasons why this is the case.
Bifolds are flexible and practical, energy efficient, safe and help you create an open space in your living and working environments, where you get the feeling of being outside when you are indoors.
Here at Your Price Bifolds, we are glazing experts with over 25 years’ experience working with domestic and commercial customers in Lewisham, Blackheath and the wider areas of London and the South East. We are a silver-accredited supplier of Origin bifold doors in the UK and this product combines sophisticated style with the latest high performance and high security locking systems.
For more information about our exterior bifolds or to speak to one of our friendly team for some advice, call us on 0203 874 5166.
Why choose Origin Bi-fold or Aluminium Sliding Doors?
The design features that make our bifold doors stand out
Lewisham is one of the best-connected places in South-East London and is in Zone 2 of London. There are also some fantastic conservation areas and plenty of green spaces to enjoy but if you want to give your home the feeling of countryside living where you bring the outdoors inside, then bifolds could the perfect choice because they seamlessly open up the space between a house and a garden or patio.
After Sales Support
Make any property in Lewisham feel bigger and brighter with stylish aluminium sliding doors or garden patio doors
Our aluminium sliding doors look great from both the inside and outside. Offering a fantastic design combined with state-of-the-art functionality, these systems allow you to access any outside space quickly and easily. We supply and fit sliding doors from manufacturers including Origin, Schuco and Smart Systems that outperform many other sliding doors systems by way of design, construction, function and performance. Our dedicated installation team will also ensure that your made to measure sliding patio doors are fitted to perfection.
With their innovative space-saving designs, these almost frameless sliding doors will open up your space to more natural sunlight, making it appear more spacious, warm and inviting. With low U values, they are also very thermally efficient, so will reduce energy bills and keep your home warm and draught-free. They also offer enhanced security features, including multi-point locking systems to keep your property secure.
Expertly manufactured, they are easy to clean and virtually maintenance free. For further information or to request a no-obligation consultation, please call us now on 0203 874 5166.
They have a huge range of stunning design features, including:
- They come in a huge range of colours and styles to blend in with any style of property and to suit any taste.
- There are multiple opening configurations to choose from, from opening into or out of a room and folding left or right.
- They will flood your property with light and create more space.
- Our bifolds have hi-tech free-glide running systems that make them effortless to open and close and each hinge has a ‘finger safe’ gasket so small hands can’t get caught.
- The doorframes are made from long-lasting, durable ultra-thin aluminium and coated in a high-performance finish so they never need re-painting and never discolour, corrode or rot.
- Fully weather rated, our bifolds are also thermally efficient, exceeding the British Building Regulation requirements by a significant margin, driving down your fuel bills. To read more about the cost benefits of bifold doors over conventional patio sliding doors, read our blog article, here.
- They are safe and have enhanced security measures, which conform to the police preferred ‘Secured by Design’ standard.
- Every set of doors comes with an unrivalled 20-year guarantee.
Your Lewisham bifolds are made to measure in our workshop
We make all our bifolds for our Lewisham customers on demand in our state-of-the-art factory workshop in High Wycombe and can make and install them in just seven days. Our team are professional, reliable and efficient and will always treat your home with respect.
We are happy to visit your property and offer advice or a free quote at any time or we would love to talk you through the range at our Sutton-based showroom.
- Shooters Hill
- Cubitt Town
- New Cross
- Forest Hill